Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling unsure.

I am very feeling indifferent today. Feeling down when waking up this morning. Taking my temp and it still staying low. I have decided that i am not temping any more or taking opk's either its all too draining on me. I am just going to do it all the old fashion way, Patience and Faith. As badly as i want to see my belly grow, and feeling movement inside of me. As badly as i want to hold a little angel in my arms. I am going to do everything i can to distract myself. To stop dwelling on it. I have been reading and its made me feel pretty good. I am going to focus on strenghting my home and family, and myself. I believe i can do this, with all the holidays coming up and tons of baby showers and family and friends having there babies. Focusing on helping my children learn and grow. Supporting my husband more than ever in the decisions he is making with job changes. I am going to trust and believe that my time for a baby will come. Sometimes we don't get what we want. I am accepting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment