Monday, October 17, 2011

:(

I know my period is about ready to show her ugly face. I am way emotional and i am cramping up pretty good. Jac is off on the road. Tomorrow will see each other. Abby and Lucas will be going with there dad soon. Just Taben and I. Jac and i just got into a fight, and i am tearing up inside. I don't understand marriage sometimes. Right now i feel like i am always wrong with everything i say and do. No matter what. I can't do anything right. If i feel like its something right, its not. Because i would be pregnant if i was not wrong about that one. I want to scream and scream. I want to be this good person. I want to know how to communicate and to understand people around me. I want to feel, like everyone around me cares for me. People will say they care and love you, but sometimes how do you really know if those people really do. Sometimes actions speak louder than your words. Ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment